Adding color, flavor and intimacy to your sharing experiences
After being successful with 2 previous startups in Japan, we found Cinnamon to write the next story targeting the Asia Pacific market with multinational team.
Address: #16-00 150 Cecil Street, Singapore
CEO - Miku Hirano
CTO - Hajime Hotta
Vietnam Branch - Cinnamon Lab Co., Ltd
Address: 4th floor, 2/16A, Ly Nam De street, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 (04) 66837352 Fax: +84 (04) 37152804
Director - Tran Nhu Long
President - Miku Hirano
Address: 12F-2, No. 102, Guangfu S Rd., Xinyi Dist, Taipei City, Taiwan
We are hiring!
Marketing Director (Taipei)
Tuya, a micro video app is looking for a bad ass Marketing Director who is a passionate, driven self-starter to build an engaged community for Tuya. We're looking for an all-star to take charge of marketing efforts and turn us in to an innovative market leader.
As Marketing Director you will take charge of engaging our community of candidates. You’ll manage marketing as the first marketing person in Taiwan, then expand regionally. You'll develop the marketing strategy, acquire and engage users, and growth hack us to success.
• A passionate presenter. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome.
• Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and online media.
• Capable. You have superior organizational skills and work with integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily...
• Naturally curious. You're innovative, creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
• A creative troubleshooter. You're find elegant solutions to problems and get them done in an early stage startup
• A motivator. You are not only relentlessly self-motivated but are able to motivate the team and our user community for Tuya; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
• Bilingual. Native Mandarin to write natural content and advertisements, and able to speak and write business level English for our internal team meetings.
• 40% creating opportunities to increase and engage users
• 20% managing online promotion, researching opportunities to connect with new people and engage our existing Tuya community
• 15% collaborating with the product team to improve Tuya
• 15% analyzing are numbers to make the necessary tweaks for better engagement and acquisition
• 10% loving Tuya
• 10% getting things done! We’re a startup, with ambition, things pop up!
Join us now.
Send your CV to Miku: firstname.lastname@example.org.